This morning was wonderful. I had a great breakfast at The Ithaca Bakery with Erica and her father, talking about crunchy Ithaca, law school, and omelet sandwiches. The sad part came at the end, when I had to bid farewell to a friend that has meant a lot to me in the past year and half. As Erica left Cornell, I realized that any context in which I see her from this point on will no longer be Cornell as I know it. Leaving Ithaca became real when I had to say goodbye to this friend.
Monday, May 17, 2010
First of many Goodbyes
Finals week has been a surprisingly pleasant week. I have found an enormous amount of time to spend with close friends. We have been very intent on using the little time left to its fullest value. We have had nap-time in the plantations, sampled fine wines, went out to eat on many occasions, attempted baking, spent our remaining big red bucks, watched movies, and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment